A Virtual Assistant offers customized and professional business services. I help companies focus on what is truly central to their business by taking over the tasks for which they don’t have time or expertise. I provide daily, weekly or monthly assistance.
Some of the work I have handled for customers include: Social media updates; Transcription services, answering support emails, posting to blogs, research and some legal services, specializing in Corporate Law. I work with deadlines to get the job done. My hours vary until the job is complete.
If I do a job in 30 minutes it’s because I spent 10 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes. ~Davy Greenberg.
My mission is to allow my clients better opportunity for growth by providing exceptional service, so my clients can focus on their core business objectives.
I am committed to providing excellent customer service so my clients have peace of mind.
Reasons to hire me as your Virtual Assistant
– You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
– You need help digging out from under the administrative pile.
– You know you could really grow your business if you could focus more of your energies on revenue generating activities.
– You want to be more productive and less stressed.
– You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
– You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring and training an employee.
– You want (and need) more balance in your life.
– You want flexibility , knowing that your time is your own and that administrative jobs are being looked after.