A Virtual Assistant offers customized and professional business services. I help companies focus on what is truly central to their business by taking over the tasks for which they don’t have time or expertise. I provide daily, weekly or monthly assistance.
Some of the work I have handled for customers include: Social media updates; Transcription services, answering support emails, posting to blogs, research and some legal services, specializing in Corporate Law. I work with deadlines to get the job done. My hours vary until the job is complete.
My mission is to allow my clients better opportunity for growth by providing exceptional service, so my clients can focus on their core business objectives.
I am committed to providing excellent customer service so my clients have peace of mind.
Reasons to hire me as your Virtual Assistant
– You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
– You need help digging out from under the administrative pile.
– You know you could really grow your business if you could focus more of your energies on revenue generating activities.
– You want to be more productive and less stressed.
– You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
– You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring and training an employee.
– You want (and need) more balance in your life.
– You want flexibility , knowing that your time is your own and that administrative jobs are being looked after.