Every business, large or small should have a website. Wondering if you should? More times than not, you probably use the internet for most of your needs, why wouldn’t your business have a website for people to land on. In short, businesses that have a web presence perform better than those that don’t. Here are the reasons your small business should have a website.
1. Credibility: Consumers are turned off by companies that don’t have a website, even if they have a social media presence.
2. Brand Development: A brand is the entity of a business. It’s what comes and stays alive in the minds of the consumer. It not makes your business recognizable from the rest. It’s the personality that consumers come to know and trust. A website is the most relevant and useful platform to make this personality known.
3. Marketing: Long gone are the days of billboards, yellowpages (even they went digital) and newspaper ads. When people want to search for something, they grab a phone or an IPad.
4. Competition: Competition is fiercely digital these days, the businesses without a website simply can’t compete with companies that do. Small businesses need to compete with consumer expectations.
5. Control: With websites, small business owners are at the wheel, they can drive and control what people see and how they’re perceived. There is also data available ona website to see where your audience is from and what they were looking at to pinpoint your messaging.
6. Expansion: A small business can expand beyond it’s borders to diversify. A website can help reach many more people than your doorstep.
7. Stability: Having only a social media presence puts you at the mercy of the platform. You don’t own the content. If the platform changes, all your information is gone.
WordPress Websites are excellent for businesses small and large.
I built mine, I can build yours.
All the Best